-
October 16th, 2003, 12:10 AM
#11
moderator
I like to listening to small minded windbags on the radio at work. Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Bill O'Rielly and even Rush Limbaugh, when he is not "busy doing other stuff" get a lot of airplay around there.
My favorite and most oft-quoted quote is from Will Rogers and I try to always remember it when listening to the aforementioned windbags!
"When you are talking, you ain't learning." [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 16th, 2003, 08:29 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Ain't that the truth Gus. Here is one for today:
<center>"Our five senses are incomplete without the sixth -- a sense of humor."</center>
Talk to you later
Dawn
-
October 17th, 2003, 07:29 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Good Friday Morning to everyone. Here is one for the weekend.
Have a great weekend everyone.
<center>"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."</center>
Dawn
-
October 19th, 2003, 11:31 PM
#14
moderator
Hi Dawn [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Nice chatting with you last night!
I thought I'd start your week out with my favorite "attitude quote."
Here 'tis [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." LOL!
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 20th, 2003, 08:21 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Good Monday Morning,
I too really enjoyed chatting with you Gus. Hopefully I will have some time next week to do the same. Until then here is a quote on leadership.
<center>"It's extremely difficult to lead farther than you have gone yourself."</center>
-
October 21st, 2003, 07:37 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Good Tuesday Morning,
Here is one to get you though the day.
<center>"A smile is the lighting system of the face and the heating system of the heart".</center>
-
October 22nd, 2003, 04:51 AM
#17
moderator
"If you get the shoes wrong, the public will not forgive you, however brilliant you are." -Bono
-
October 22nd, 2003, 07:16 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Good Hump Day Morning to you all.
I will try to find a good one. I really like your Gus. Let's see if I can found one close to yours.
<center>"Give to the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you."</center>
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Dawn
-
October 23rd, 2003, 07:22 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Good one Gus very funny. And yes funny ones are the best. Here is one today not a funny one but a good one.
<center>"Some people fall for everything and stand for nothing".</center>
Dawn
-
October 23rd, 2003, 03:42 PM
#20
moderator
I hope funny quotes are cool! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world.
---Dave Barry
<marquee> [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] </marquee>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks